Covid-19 Anti Spread Indications (31/8/2020)
Palestra Ricciardi has put in place all the necessary measures for a safe workout such as intensifying the cleaning and carrying out daily sanitization, you will find disinfectant gel available in the halls, we have spaced and repositioned the gym equipment, trained the staff on the emergency and equipping them with safety devices.
Now we also need your cooperation:
– Access is allowed with the mask and maintaining an interpersonal distance of at least 1 meter.
– The mask must be worn at the entrance and exit and in the movements inside the gym (from equipment to equipment and in the changing rooms) maintaining an interpersonal distance of at least 1 meter. During training it is allowed to take it off, with an increase in interpersonal distance to at least 2 meters.
– Admission is constrained to the body temperature measurement by our staff and will be inhibited if it is 37.5 °C or higher.
– The maximum stay time is 1 hour and 50 minutes and the maximum weekly frequency is 4 times.
– At the entrance and exit, your hands should be disinfected using the appropriate gel provided by the gym. It is advisable to wash your hands often and don’t touch your face during training.
– To access the equipment rooms and classes you have to change shoes with a pair of clean sneakers, dedicated only to training in the gym
– Training is allowed if you have a personal clean towel to use for sweat and to be placed on the equipments (if you don’t have one, you can buy it at the front desk).
– For classes and exercises on the ground we suggest you to have your own mat that can be brought from home (if you don’t have one, you can buy it at the front desk).
– The training station and used equipments must be sanitized before and after use using the disinfectant spray and paper that you can find at your disposal in each room.
– Please pay attention to the indications on the signs at the entrance of each room on capacity and maximum stay time. If the maximum number of people for that room has already been reached, please wait for someone to go out before entering, always respecting the necessary distances.
– Advanced booking is required for classes and training programmes by calling +39 055 2478444. If you are unable to comply with the reservation, please notify us in advance. As always it is recommended to arrive on time.
– Your belongings can be stored in the locker inside your bags or in a plastic bags provided by the gym.
– Different routes have been provided for the entrance and for the exit, to help you have placed a signage on the ground, also to indicate the movements inside the gym.
We note that these indications will be reviewed from week to week, depending on the progress of the emergency and the legal provisions in this area. With the hope of overcoming this difficult time for all of us, we thank you for your precious cooperation!
ANTI COVID-19 MEASURE ADOPTED AT OUR CENTER
all rooms sanitized daily – weekly maintenance and cleaning of filters for air exchange – more than 40 windows overlooking our internal garden – access and attendance control – sanitizers for equipment – reservations by phone or website – reorganization classes planning – modification of training teaching – social distance – spacing and replacing of the equipment – body temperature measurement before access – hand sanitizing gel available to members – staff training on measures for the health of members and employees – information material available to members – signage strips to help respect the safety distance – panels for dividing equipment and passageaways – personal lockers available